any tips for cam girls on livejasmin

camrabbit

Hi well I’m a Dutch webmaster and posted a few times here a way back , and now still figure things out to make things better for my cams girls , and well I subscribed a few cam girls on livejasmin , a bit strange it that in member aria you cant see the cam girl , but in free chat you cant, well and in free shat they promote them self and get sometimes more then 100 persons who are chatting and watching for free, but any tips how to attract more clients or get tips(I know about like flashing for a tip),but maybe you girls now something extra , I don’t pay this girls bad , because I don’t rob them like I know some other cam studios does who take more then 50% of the girls , but if I can make this girls make even bigger money they will do better, and hope they get more people in the cam studio and so grow to .

Hope you can help me out a bit

camrabbit

I think the general rule for any cam girl really, regardless of the website, is to let your personality shine through. Be the wonderful, outgoing, lovely person that we all know you can be. As with the majority of all successful models I see, they're very outgoing, interacting with the room, smiling, joking around, but being sexy at the same time.

Make the guys want to come back just for more than tits, ass and/or pussy... You can get that anywhere online for free on a Tube site.