Anyone accepting Crypto for payout on Stripchat?

dulcemoon

Hey there,

I'm wanting to accept payout on Stripchat in Crypto as the fees are so much lower than the other payment methods for me, but I'm having some issues so I have two questions I was hoping you lovely people may be able to help me with!

Question 1: Many of the wallet or exchanges I've contacted, Coinbase for example, don't allow SW's to use their platform as it's against their TOS, so I was wondering what wallets or exchanges have other models found and use without issues?

Question 2: The other problem I'm coming up against is that these companies have to comply with AML (anti-money laundering) regulations which puts the burden on me to prove the source of the funds for any crypto I receive into a wallet.
I assured one such company that Stripchat and the payments are legitimate but they pointed me to the following which states what they would need as proof of source of funds.

"Where SOF (source of funds) is salary, we can accept the following document types - Recent payslips or Employment contracts. Any and all company names and the name you have registered must be clearly visible on all the provided documents"

So I'm wondering how do you girls and guys manage to withdraw in Crypto? I know Stripchat now has the option to send payout report to my email, but I can't find out if the report contains the companies name and my real name, which would be needed to prove source of funds to these wallet/exchange platforms.
Stripchat support wasn't sure if it contains the required info and I can't generate a test payout report email as I've not received any payout from Stripchat before, so it's grayed out.

Any help or direction with this would be much appreciated as I've been stuck with this problem for weeks now, so thanks in advance!