Anyone know if I close my Entice account if I will have to wait to create an imlive?

camgirlhookups

I feel like I have heard of studios telling girls that if they closed their account that they couldn't work on the site for x amount of time. But I don't remember which ones or even where I read that. Anyone ever heard of that with entice live? They owe me over $200 and I just can't bring myself to continue working until I have my money, from them. But I don't know if I want to chance using them at all anymore.
And if I do, anyone want to throw me their affiliate sign up link so some one else can make a little extra?

camgirlhookups

If you already have an account active on a site, you don't need to make a new one for any reason. they already have your ID on file, you are just creating more paper work for them that they don't need to have.

the only reason I signed up again on camster was because I was set under 40% and they told to make a new account so I could get 50%

but now with the issue with paxum and that is the only payment method for camster. I will be working my other sites until paxum fixes their problems.