Are lovesense / ohmibod / bluetooth toys worth the investment?

clips4sale

Title says it all. What have peoples experiences been with bluetooth/interactive toys? They're quite expensive. How well do they last, what problems have you come up against, do you think I can break even on the investment of buying one easily or would it take a while?

Thanks,
Gummi

clips4sale

I started with the ohmibod, it pretty much sucked HOWEVER, i just wore it and faked it and made pretty good money, then finally invested in the lovense toys and OH WHAT FUN! def better then having to fake it lol they stay connected pretty good, I own 6 different lovense toys, some hold a charge for days and others only a couple of hours, the apps needed for them to work do have there bugs and glitches but they do seem to stay pretty on top of working them out fast. im glad i have invested in them, I also upgraded my webcam and my lighting at the same time so i prob cant give all the credit to the toys but i have actually more then tripled my daily income, and i still have those days that it actually turns out to not even be worth my time that i even got on lol as well all do!