Are you going to do your 1º broadcast today? Let's exchange Experiences HERE!

clips4sale

Hey beautiful girls from all over the world!

I created this official topic so that all of us who are going to do our first broadcast today, we can share experiences of how it went! Telling everything, detail by detail, vent something of its insecurity, reveal something funny that happened, anyway... Let's help each other with tips to improve and strengthen each other to move forward on this journey!

Ahhh, and also say something very important:

1. Before you make your first presentation, did you promote this somewhere? Where? Or did you do it without marketing?

2. How many users have entered your room?

3. In which CamSite was this your first time?

4. What are the greatest difficulties?

5. What was cool today?

6. How much money did you make today for your first time on webcam?

clips4sale

Last night was my first ever stream as a cam model. I have never done SW or any adult content creation

1. Before you make your first presentation, did you promote this somewhere? Where? Or did you do it without marketing?

Yes a month before I started a Twitter account, followed some models, tried to comment genuinely on people's tweets and retweet when it meshed with my profile and posted a few mostly SFW pictures and the week before start saying I would be ready to cam soon. I followed about 70 people and had followers in the low 20s

2. How many users have entered your room?

Just over 625 people people visited during my 4 hour stream according to the analytics

3. In which CamSite was this your first time?

Myfreecams

4. What are the greatest difficulties?

Technical stuff, it was ultra tricky getting the stream started, knowing things about the types of users, I made a huge mistake saying thank-you to a viewer who had left a tip anonymous but that I could see their name.

He was great about my mistake and gave me some helpful info about what the colors and such.

Also managing talking to ppl or fulfilling tip incentives while trying to handle an overtly chatty member who had yet to buy any tokens for the first time.

5. What was cool today?

Honestly I had a blast doing my stream, I chatted and connected with one of my viewers and had a really refreshing conversation about BDSM, in the end he was my highest tipper

6. How much money did you make today for your first time on webcam?

38.50 and to be honest I am super pleased by that number, I don't know how that stacks up to other first timers but it was a positive experience for me