Banned on Paypal

LivePrivates

I was just wondering if any of you have been "permanently limited" on Paypal. I was this week for literally no reason other than being a camgirl.

So bit of back story, several months ago I decided to set up my Paypal as a Business Account for my camming email and my stage name. Once I did so I realized that using Paypal for adult services violated the terms of use so I didn't use it for any skype shows or payments from any of my customers. I was too lazy to convert it back to Personal because I would have to call customer service to do so, so I just left it alone. It hasn't even been used since July when a family member sent me some cash.

Mind you, my camming email was listed on my sites so that people could set up private shows or chat with me when I was offline. I'm guessing Paypal ran a Google search on my email and found this and assumed the worst.

So even though I never used Paypal for anything that violated any of their terms of use I was still banned from Paypal for life because I am considered "high risk".

Has anyone been banned like this? I feel like it's purely discrimination against adult workers. Maybe it's my fault for linking my stage name to my Paypal but I never thought they would actually ban me without reason since I didn't use it. I just feel so upset over it.

LivePrivates

While I haven't been banned (never used PP for adult work or use the same e-mail as my work one), I've heard about LOTS of other models that were banned for the reason you described. While it is a discrimination, they clearly state in their ToS that PP is not to be used for adult work, and they'll shut down your account (with your money in it) if they consider you have high risk.