BDSM on cam - whats allowed?

Imperiallily

I am looking to start camming on chaturbate, but I am very kinky. I basically don't do vanilla in my private life and do pretty hardcore stuff. I would like to make money both by talking about bdsm, doing educational clips, filming scenes, a nice mix.

I have read the terms and conditions and a bunch of blogs and forums but Im having a hard time figuring out to what levels I can take my scenes on chaturbate.

So far I have written down: don't do blood / pee / poop / vomit, sure, makes sense. Probably also no needles and knives. Dont do choking, got it. Probably no age play, seems risky. Pet play, not sure, but not my jam anyway.

Then I noticed no excessive verbal abuse, which seems fine to me. I take that to mean I can call someone a slut or a little bitch and it will still be ok. Not sure how far I can go with things like small dick shaming though? I never use things like racist slurs so thats not an issue but Im not sure how mean I can be.

Then it basically says no torture and no pain. But I want to know how strict that is. Like if I do a spanking or a whipping and my partner is obviously enjoying themselves and skin gets red but not black or blue or bloody, thats ok right?

Bondage seems a safe bet too, as long as I stay away from neck rope. Does anyone do serious ropework on these sites? I feel like there might be money to be made that way, showing things like suspension scenes, maybe with candlewax (I read to not use red wax because it looks like blood LOL).

Can I do trampling, fireplay, electro?

Thank you for any help / advice / experience you are willing to share

CherryCrush

Legendary
I left cb cause it was to vanilla for me. No pee, no clothespins; I got reported every single time, no using vegies (had a very good client always wanting to use a cucumbre). Also got reported once for 'drinking alcohol', i was just drinking a can off soda. Got so tired of the silly rules and always having to respond to them..
In the meanwhile, if u make a lot off money on that site, they just about allow anything, like really hardcore anal (HUGE toys) and fisting etc. Then all off a sudden they dont give a shit anymore. Bunch of hypocrites !