Been thru the forum already... but LiveJasmin or Steamate?

camrabbit

Alright. So I've been through the forum for about a half hour so far. I'm a plus sized model who is looking for more work than MFC. As a plus size, new model, I find MFC to be very jarring. My camscore has floated at about 500 for a month and all it seems to be doing is going down. When I first signed up it was fantastic, but it seems that traffic has left and what I have now simply isn't worth it.

So, from what I can see LiveJasmin now pays a certain percentage bonus per every couple hundred extra you make a month. Up to 60%

I already have an account with Steamate and cannot remember why I stopped performing. I guess we'll see.

Girls, I do have a few questions about Steamate. As I am a member of MFC, I'm well aware that nobody follows the rules there. MFC is basically an "anything goes" website with very little "no-no's".

Is Steamate the same or are they strict?

In the code of conduct it says no exchanging of personal information, e-mails, etc.

No urination, etc. [just asking, not performing. Haha]

"ACCOUNT TERMINATION
If you are no longer using your account, the account must be closed. Inactive accounts will be archived after a specific amount of time and cannot be recovered. Streamate Limited performer accounts can be terminated based on performance level or quality. Performers should strive to maintain a reasonable performance level of time in paid chat vs time on line."

Do they really terminate models for not making enough money, as stated above?

No nudity in free chat?

I think that's about it. Anything I should know about Steamate? Good money?

And lastly. My biggest question. Does Steamate provide stubs with mailed checks?

Thank you in advance for your time and as always.. my apologies if these questions have already been answered and I couldn't find them.

camrabbit

f you have an account on MFC, you need to get verified as a model here so you can get access to the Models Only section. We have a whole thread on Streamate as well as plenty of other camsites with frequently asked questions answered.

LiveJasmin is not really encouraged here. They are not model friendly, chargebacks are common, strict rules, and low percentages.

Streamate isn't as restrictive as LiveJasmin but if it's stated in the rules, you cannot do it--they do enforce these rules. Below the belt nudity is not allowed in free chat. I haven't heard of an active account getting closed as the time spent in paid is a low requirement.

Streamate is my only camsite now and I've tried out plenty. The traffic is great and the money is good for me. I'm sure they include stubs in their mailed out checks, but if you get paid by payoneer, you can use your Payment History for tax records.

camrabbit

I'm not sure where on the forum you have looked, but a quick search for Livejasmin will let you know what the majority of the forum thinks of the site.

"We tend to not like LiveJasmin"
"Working on LiveJasmin made me feel really violated a lot of the time."
"Never, ever work on LiveJasmin"
"My personal advice for LiveJasmin is to stop working on LiveJasmin"

I'm just leaving this here.
Another thing.. models are able to come back from a 500 camscore on MFC. There's a LOT of advice on how to do this and how camscore works in the models only section of ACF. So if you're maybe not absolutely determined on giving up on MFC, that might help you. You should definitely get verified, it's easy.