Best camming site for male model?

musk

Legendary
What is the best camming site for male model? I'm using Stripchat but would like to extend my shows to multiple sites.

adelelove

I have found that stripchat / xhmaster live is where i have gained the most followers. Strip chat tend to be one of the more common sites for mobile broadcasting from in public places like parks or store bathrooms.

Chaturbate is one of the most popular, but i am just not a fan of how poor this platform works on any type of mobile device outside of a regular computer with webcam.

Camsoda is a simple easy platform to use, plus also works well with mobile if broadcasting in public places is something that interests you.

Bongacams / Bongamodels is a good site for getting viewers. Plus, it offers a simple mobile app to make it easy to broadcast using a cell phone. I also like the option on this site which allows you to select your sexual preference in your profile. The only thing I do not like about this site is it seems there is many different versions of it in many different languages which makes it feel scary to use knowing your broadcasts are screen captured and posted under many different languages though search engines and third-party sites.

Anyway, just my thoughts based on using each of these sites.