Best Camsites for Balkan models?

erikalust

Hello,two months ago i started camming on Stripchat,and i do pretty well,but it could be better.I would like to try some private based site( non token) i thought about trying Streamate,but they put American models on first page,is there any chance for a model that lives in Balkans to earn any good money there? My goal is 2500 euros a month.In my first month on Stripchat,i earned 502 dollars( about 450 euros).I am on everyday for about 4 hours.As i dont live alone,i can cam only late at night( from 12 am to 4 am) .My payment method is international wire transfer ( to a fillial of Raifessen bank).Paxum cards are not supported where i live.So if i make Paxum,i could only do withdrawal to wire or external card( which is more expensive than SWIFT transfer).Should i start using Paxum?

A good site for balkan models is LiveJasmin, strictly for texting i think you can go on OnlyFans. it s more of a content platform, but with sexting you earn a lot, and like that you have no worries with your shift, you create content whenever you want