Best site to split cam Streamate with?

SkyPrivate

I highly recommend either an super expensive computer or an entirely different computer cause splitting with sm is hard. I do splitcam but I use a separate computer because of the high CPU usage.

I'm not on sm often 1-4 times a week (mostly on the lower side these days)...but if I am I split with xcams, 777, visit-x, ifriends and bonus imlive or extasycams. But Sm the CPU killer, gets its own computer temporarily in order to make sure my fps and quality doesn't drop! find that the hard way.

I usually have pvt only sites and sm and If I don't have a show in 10-15 minutes on my only free chat site at the time (streamates) I off and keep relogging during my 'peak times'. Who the hell said camming will be easy? Sometimes you need to stand on your head but I love splitting and when its really good you can have 4-6 ppl on several sites watching you. Some of them I ignore unless someone goes VIP/Exc

SkyPrivate

If i want split streamate do i have to use endecoder for better page ranking? without endecoder i split with 3-4 websites, jasmin, streamate, imlive, xlove. And with endecoder my computer cpu overload. I not earn normal money in streamate only 5-10 dollars in day,.