Best Webcam Sites for new Cammodels

Please help me to choose the corect webcam site to start, i start my account at mongo cams but i read its not good. Please help me to choose the correct one.

Thank you

Honestly? I didn't have a good start either. (I started on Mygirlfund, go figure)
It depends what you want to do the most. Do you want to create content (videos, picture sets, etc) or do you want to do live camming?

If you are doing live camming, I'd recommend Chaturbate or MyFreeCams. Those are the ones I'm using at the moment and have had a little success with both. You kind of just have to pick a couple and stick with them to get a following.

Bumping this a bit, but I think I have some good input that could help you out.

Due to MFC's camscore system, I don't think it's a good place for people to start out. The site defaults to putting girls with the highest camscores on top, so if you don't know what you're doing right from the get-go and get your camscore really climbing right from the get-go, you'll have problems getting attention down the road.
I suggest starting out on Chaturbate, getting yourself a fanbase and some regulars, and THEN moving to MFC if you want to, bringing your regulars with.
Some girls have a lot of early, quick success with MFC, but for the most part, I hear that the camscore kind of screws them over in the beginning, and that was my issue earlier this year, too. I'm still struggling to get my camscore to climb, because I started on MFC without a clue, so I didn't gather a good group of regulars.