Big changes on LiveJasmin

mischka

I guess the new ownership is already being noticeable! The site has set up the lush, profile pictures show nudity (a.k.a tits), couples are welcome… do you guys think this change will be for the better?

LusciousSara

Yes! Haven't used my Lush yet but I'm hoping it increases the tips I make live! Mixed feelings about boobs allowed in profile pics. I personally don't offer free nudity so I am wondering if this will affect my traffic but luckily I have my own small following there. Glad they are being less strict however. It's refreshing.

amelya0

It seems to not be a change of ownership, more like a change in the logistic/payperwork in the background " will be assigned to and performed by a new company under our corporate group". So more about technicalities and payout, but I could be wrong.

One way or the other, LiveJasmin always had a more glamorous approach than most other sites, even before all the extreme changes done since March 2020.

I am beyond happy that the rules are going back to what it has been for years (able to move in free etc.). The interactive toy was also there before, then gone for few years. I do appreciate them keeping the same approach that it is only for VIP and privates and not in free chat, since it is a premium site and not freemium. I do not use it personally though, and I heard that it is about 1 credit for 1 second? (correct me if that information is not accurate). If so, I'm not sure how succesful that will be, time will tell I guess.

As for the breast allowed to be visible on profile pictures, it was like that before as well, and I was never sure why they would allow that if it is not allowed in free chat? It comes across as not consistent, and I think it would make more sense that profile pictures have the same rules as what members could expect to see in the free chat as well? What's public is public everywhere, and what is meant to be kept private should be private on profile pictures as well?

Overall, all the changes done in the past 1.5 year made a lot of traffic leave the site and it will most likely take a while to get the site as busy as it used to be and recover from the damage done.

Besides trying to get the traffic back, what I would like more than anything is them also going back to the % Payout system we had, since now its basically 1/2 the % we used to have, and with the loss of traffic, the income of most is probably something around 20% what it used to be. And while at it, also going back to giving the models the % share for the sneekpeaks, since there is absolutely no reason to have stop giving models a share for members paying for these to see us.

And I would, of course, would like my name back too... as there was nothing wrong with ? it and build a brand with it over 12 years