BONGACAMS SHORTED ME 90$!

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
BongaCams was supposed to and claims to have sent me 2 checks . One for 153.44 and another for 243.20. Now In the camming industry this isn’t a lot of money but I’m new on that site and some of the money was from getting #24 ranking and winning 50$ so I was pretty proud of it. Well they sent me two checks, but they are both for the amount of 153.44. ( couldn’t have sent 2 of the bigger amount right?) they are giving me the run around on taking care of it and I honestly don’t even know if I should cash these checks. Has this ever happened to any of you?

sophieee

Administrator
I would certainly cash one of them if you need to. I mean, there obviously is an error (that we would hope they would easily see & fix) as what are the odds of having two checks being the exact same amount?? That alone should give them an idea that there is a true error. I would then tell them you are happy to either tear up the second check when you receive the $243 that they owe you. I am sorry, too, that this has happened to you. Keep us posted as to what their response is and when you finally get what is yours.