CamRecorder – The best application for cam-sites

jbb

Chaturbate • Stripchat • BongaCams • CamSoda • Cam4 • Flirt4Free • Streamate • Jerkmate • MyFreeCams • Camster.com • Cams.com

Direct access to the broadcaster pagesGo direct access to the channel’s streaming page with the browser of your choice and join the show.

View of the broadcasterCamRecorder shows you the current stream of any channel that is online. Keep track of what is happening.

Record the broadcasterUse the automatic recording or start the recording with just one click when it gets exciting. You can specify the quality and size in which the video recording will be saved.

Notification about start of broadcast and recordingGet notified when your favorite performer goes online and when a recording is started.

Model overviewIn the model view, all videos of your performer are displayed, a few additional info and also the online and recording times.

Gallery overviewSee all recordings from the last 24 hours or watch your favorite videos.

Internal video player with zoom functionCamRecorder brings a simple video player and plays all recordings from CamRecorder. You can switch between the videos and also zoom into the video.

VideoPreviewCamRecorder’s video preview can be displayed as a thumbnail or as a tile view. Look in the timeline at any point in the video and open the video at that position.

Try it for free and have fun.

More Infos at cams-recorder.com

annasis24

20[F4M] Sending nudes to everyone who like this just because i'm horny,add me telegram:mad:anggomez ,,and add me WhatsApp::+1 (203) 689-3647