C2C is not working for me on Streamate

kissofacobra

So I used to be an avid Streamate user about 7 years ago when the site was flash based, and had no problems doing c2c with the models. But I had to take a long break after getting married.
Well, I tried Streamate this week for the first time in 7 years and noticed that Streamate changed their site interface to HTML5 and c2c does not work for me whatsoever.
I prefer exclusives and it just sucks not being able to c2c when I am paying $7~$15 per minute.
When I click the c2c icon, a box pops up that (supposedly) should display a preview of my cam but it's just a black screen. There's a retry button so I click that but nothing ever happens.
What's also strange is that there is no pop up from my browser asking me if I want to "allow this site to access my camera". I don't understand how Streamate is supposed to access my cam when it doesn't even ask my browser for permission.
I've tried both Chrome and Firefox (on desktop), with like 10 different models, and c2c is just not working.
My webcam works fine on all other sites. I even tested c2c on Chaturbate and Camsoda with no issues.
Does anyone have any idea? This is insanely frustrating.

Have you contacted support about this? They might be able to help you out, and they need to be aware of persistent glitches so that they can resolve them.