Cam girl friendly and warm places to live in the US

ashleyangell

I am ready to move out of the mid west. I have not traveled so I am not sure where to move although I have no trouble up and moving by myself,

I'd like to live in a place that has warm weather all year round. I found I am so much happier since I have dx SAD.

I'd like to live in a more sex friendly and liberal area. I am tired of living in the Bible Belt were people freak out when i tell them I cam or even try to hurt me {lots of "asking for it" men). I've been telling people about my job and it has not been good.

Any ideas?

curvy

Interesting but true. I have lived in different places and found that people definitely have different attitudes about sex work. It seems cities near coasts and water are always more liberal maybe because there is a lot more skin bared on beaches and in the Midwest there are more churches and snow and nothing else to do. That's what I found living on a coast and living in an old fashioned city. Best thing is to move to any coastal area with beaches and night life. I'm already jealous! LOL