Cam Room Advice

next2you

Hey all! I need your help with deciding on a good cam room! I have two rooms in my apartment that I might use but I can't really decide between the two of them.

One of them would be my personal bedroom. I wanted to keep it a personal room but since I am rarely in it other than to sleep or get dressed, I thought perhaps I'll just sacrifice it and make it into a work room instead. It is brighter due to a giant window, has so much more space, but is less private because the door doesnt lock and it's right next to the living room, where all my guests (including family who dont know about SW) go in. It's also not very sound proofed with neighbours and I tend to talk very loudly on cam.

The other is a spare room next to the bathroom/kitchen, which is more hidden to any guests (and is a so called storage room, so no one gets curious enough to enter it) It's much further away from the internet, though, and very dark, in which I'd rely on artificial light only. While it seems to be more sound proofed, I have to keep the window covered to avoid the family next door seeing things they shouldnt. And it's incredibly small!

So I wanted to ask what you would choose, turn the bedroom into a workroom or use the storage room and just try and make use of the space I have? Does it really matter on cam how big the room is?