Cam-splitting question and advice.

nattynatasha

We used the cam picker on the site and was given 4 sites; CB, AdultWork, Bonga and xHamster. We started out on CB but recently we decided to try cam splitting so we are switching over from OBS to vMix and we had already just created accounts on Bonga and Cam4. First off I went to Bonga and I could not find any external encoder information to use vMix so I am wondering if they do not allow anything but browser and flash broadcasting is it even possible to cam split with them? And even though Cam4 wasn't on the list we both feel like their training and one-on-one coaching feature would do us a lot of good so we would like to keep that but still get the opinions of others. So We would just like to know what other 2 sites would everyone suggest we add to our CB broadcast for a couple still starting out camming in the early 40s? And last question I had which may be stupid and I just overlooked when I looked but I how do people split between 3 or more cams and keep up the chat with all three rooms?

hotserene

Don't feel limited to a specific website, if you feel you should try one... then just do it. What doesn't work for other people might be actually good for you. Remember to give it some time, while you get used to the site and build your fan base.