Cam4 warning for other models

mellita

I just wanted to share my experience so other models are aware.

As I posted before I have been having issues with my live show being recorded on Cam4 and posted on another website. I am being recorded for hours at a time; these videos and screenshots are then posted on different sites under the camvault name.

The videos are being hosted on mega.nz which did remove them after I requested. In efforts to stop this I made sure I was opted out of third party sites and watermarked my video stream.

Here is the strange part...
I worked last night and while I was working I wanted to change outfits, So I put my broadcast on hidden. My broadcast was black, no one could see it. But today there is a video on that site and it shows the entire time I was hidden. So I am pretty sure it is Cam4 who is doing it because they are the only ones with access to my stream in hidden mode. If this is true I find it pretty shitty they are recording me and selling my content on other sites and I get nothing in return.

Maybe there is another answer to what happen but I will never know because they have ignored my 2 emails and my PM to their rep here. Yes, I do understand they own what ever I do on their site and I agreed in the TOS, but it just does not seem right to me.

victoriaedison

I don't know, but friend of my son stole shows from girls when they're in pvt without enter it, exist hack forum where they sell it to make profit and profiles on OnlyFans and so on.
When he told me this, i was scared, program cost 500$ and give access everywhere you want to come (he didn't told me which one) but he told me he unlock access to one girl from here, saw her pictures, videos, all details, and when she was online even if she lock our country and was in pvt, he record it all..
So maybe it is, hackers are all around and i am scared now, nothing isn't safe anymore.