Cammodeldirectory is basically a listing service (and payment processor) for indy or partially independent cam girls.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Cammodeldirectory is basically a listing service (and payment processor) for indy or partially independent cam girls. I have been on for nearly a year, and I love it. The content of the ads from what I've seen varies. In every ad you already advertise your Skype, YM, Twitter, Facebook etc. so customers can contact you on any and every social media you provide them.

To answer your question, I have seen models post information to include their primary websites along with their cam schedules. The ads are free to list but the intent and objection of the model/site is and should be to provide their services via Skype or YM provided that the customer found you on CMD initially.

I am not familiar with Naked.com or their pay scale but you might want to consider working this simultaneously. Our take is 75% for the first $500 of sales and then it increases to 80% thereafter. We are paid weekly which then you obviously would start back at 75%. Smiley :)

I am partially independent, still working live but spend most of my time doing Skype shows generated from CMD and those clients from various sites that I moved their because of its profitability. There's really nothing to lose, it might not be your thing but you may make some extra cash from it...can't go wrong with that!