Cams.com models rules - Broadcasting in 2 Streams at Once- suspension/termination

I was going through the model rules for Cams.com and notice that they will suspend or terminate you for work multiple sites.

Now of course most models these days are working more then one site at one time to make sure they are making their daily targets.

Just wondering how do you girls feel about these rules on these sites. yes most of them I don't like but I was making money from them so I didn't care too much about them and followed majority of them.

Broadcasting in 2 Streams at Once

Last edited by a moderator:

sodacam

Great topic and I hope more WCG will share there opinions on the topic as i am new to the biz and curious to know how that works and if doing the 2 at the same time is easy or hard or not even a option? I was reading on my 1 and only site mfc and it says that you can work more then just for them only in mfc's opinion you wont make as much doing this as you will working for only mfc. I have seen how it appears a couple girls on mfc are working the cam for multi places at the same time and not doing a great job in my opinion because I could tell as a rookie. Not any negativity just was my rookie observation at the time I was watching and learning before i began my journey of becoming a web cam model!