Canadian Camgirls

victoria

I'm wondering if any other Canadian camgirls can assist in answering some questions regardinG Payment methods, and if anyone else has questions that are unique to camming here in Canada, please feel free to hijack this forum topic as well.

I have a cross-border bank account, with a US location but it seems as though Paxum is still the most widely used payment method by most sites i've joined, and by the looks of it, I'll have to connect my cross border bank account with my Paxum account (I THINK) I'm just struggling to figure out what fees are associated with using Paxum, and just how reliable it has been for others here.

I also know that cashapp is not available at all in canada, and would love to know what payment methods you use for customers that visit you on twitter and other sites that you bring your own traffic to.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to meeting you other lovely northerners (H)

naomi94

im in canada and i actually receive my checks by snail mail. takes about two weeks, and i don't pay any fees. ive received every single check cashed but since corona virus, im thinking of using the wire transfer option. it costs about 45$ US on CB.