can't stay connected/lovense and cam kills my feed

lolacamgirl

Hello. So I have been having this horrible issue. I have had my lush replaced twice already within the year. I have them a few months then they decide to quite connecting on me. I don't do anything out of the ordinary with them, I don't pull on the antenna, anything like that. they just quit working. I use the bluetooth connector and generally have it close. I have even buried the lush under a thick blanket and a pillow and sat on it. It was getting connection fine. The moment i insert it, it tanks. This will sound strange probably, however, I have never been able to wear watches either as they always stop working. Even ones that wind up. The other thing is that I have not had any luck using OBS .... Sometimes it is fine, but when I try to use the lovense cam - forget it. I use the bare minimum and that is just the tip menu and it is the worst connection. I have gone over it over and over again and get no where. Do you have any tips? I am directly plugged into my router, my speed is good. Chaturbate, I can still use the toy w/out the cam, however on stripchat, I don't even bother taking out the toy because I have no choice but to use the lovense cam and it is a horrible horrible feed. Any suggestions there? Is there another way i can connect w/out using the lovense cam? thanks in advance

Hi Lola, about the LovenseCam problem, it is normal and you should tell this problem to the Lovense support. I suggest you to use OBS, maybe you didn't set it well. About the problem with the toy, you have to report it to the support too, cause you paid it and if it doesn't work they have to repair or change it. If you need help about OBS, just follow the instraction on Lovense site or ask for help if you need. Cheer.