Can't stop dwelling on the fact that I cant use OnlyFans.

hairsoda

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I am unable to be a subscriber on Onlyfans because my debit card does not support 3D Secure authorization. Im a subscriber on MV Crush and JustForFans, but for some reason the fact that I cant be a subscriber on OnlyFans is still bothering me. Its making me feel excluded and left out. Making this thread is pretty embarrassing for me TBH. I know that me being upset about not being able to use OnlyFans is pretty childish. Have you ever gotten upset about something this trivial as an adult?

juliaann

I think everyone has those things in life that make them really disappointed, no matter how trivial it seems to anyone else. I say, don't be embarrassed to express or feel the way something just happens to make you feel, but also try not to dwell too long on things that you can't change. I mean, I get disappointed to a strange degree when I am looking forward to eating a certain thing or having a soda only to find that it's gone when I get there... Obviously it's not THAT big of a deal but I feel a pretty soul crushing disappointed feeling for a minute or two but inevitably get over it and move onto other things because no amount of me wishing it was different or feeling upset about it will make it change. So I suppose I'm saying...it's completely normal and ok to feel disappointed or frustrated with things both big and small, what's not ok is if you "set up camp" there and "live" in it or dwell too long given the impossibility of that making it different than it is.