Changes to Livejasmin, beware Lj models.

happyalone

And here we go another change to LiveJasmin. Now you are rated on your visual and audio. If you receive a bad rating on either they will dock your pay by 5%, bad rating on both and you are docked 10% Yippie gotta love Lj. Here is the kicker though you can get a good rating on both, but then suddenly lose it. ( I did when i entered the next pay level). They can do this for any reason they see fit. If they don't like your outfit, makeup or hair that day. My change came on the visual but when i questioned them they said it was because i had turned my audio off, which was a crock of shit i never turn that off, i am an American performer i always talk not type. It is of my feeling that LiveJasmin is driving away independent performers opting for the studios and possible human trafficking. For me once i have payout i am leaving and starting over on another site. One year with LiveJasmin ,but too much hassle to continue. Reason for this post... to inform other Lj performers.....

reynagomez

I posted about this in another thread. Did you also notice that they added 4.49 and 4.99 per minute prices. If you read the latest news, they are encouraging models to raise their prices to 4.49 and 4.99 a minute. Most of those studios are charging 1.99 a minute to outdo each other. Do they really think members will pay those high prices when they are used to paying 1.99 a minute. They are basically trying to force models to raise their prices. The site isn't making money. They sold the site to some company in Germany. It's going to come back and bite them in the ass. They will find out and then it'll be too late. I had a profile under fetish and one customer service rep came in my room telling me I had to have my room decorated in fetish. I was like I do all kinds of fetishes like panty fetish. You want me to put panties on the wall? I told them to take me out of the fetish category. No one is going to tell me how to run my room. I recently had another rep come into my room telling me to decorate my room. All cam sites favor the studios. They think the studios will make them the most money. That's not always true. What these cam sites fail to realize is that you can't tell these guys who to spend their money on.