Chardonnay uk WRESTLER was hacked on onlyfans how is that done what tools do you need

okgoogle

hi everyone this is just a question if anyone knows this bit of news this is what i read on a site the uk wrestler Chardonnay says that she was hacked on her onlyfans page i dont know what she means by that. someone on the site i was on uploaded a picture of it and she says that she has lost content on the site can i ask everyone. how can someone hack a onlyfans account how is it done it is the first one i have heard of has there been any other onlyfans accounts that have been hacked. and how is it done then also here is the picture message of what she said on her onlyfans page. i also did a request of her onlyfans photos and videos a while back but nobody has uploaded her content

musk

Legendary
Most likely the account wasn’t “hacked”, but the login details were compromised. It is possible that some sort of data breach happened, but it’s more likely that the account was the target of a phishing attack or some sort of key logger. I’m sure you could find the tools available to execute an attack like that online, though it would be risky if you didn’t know what you were doing.