Chaturbate is the most dangerous site to stream on right now

zartprickelnd

Chaturbate is scary guys , while I was complaining about how my account “Rainbow_lexxy” got banned for no reason after streaming for years and gaining 50k followers. Another user who goes by Sensualbae_seduction told me her situation, streaming for 6 years with 600k followers all lost too and getting the exact same automated message.
It appears that their software permanently banning people and not given us any chance to talk to a human support.

Ladies please watch out for yourselves, immediately create a twitter account and ask your followers to follow you there. And then create at least one more profile on another streaming platforms just to decentralize your activity and minimize the risk once it happens, because it could be anyone of you next.

neet

I am on Chaturbate since 2012 and never had problems .
Many models does forbidden shows then wonder why they been banned. Be careful at the rules,girls!

aya

You can cam there for years and suddenly get banned. They ban first then investigate, and anyone can put in a false report and you may or may not get your account back. Say you get reinstated, ok what about the days you lose with no money coming in? I quit working for them years ago and switched to Streamate and Stripchat for this and other reasons (super cheap viewers on Chaturbate and lower traffic also).

I wouldn't be willing to spend time building up a client base just to lose it all like that. The site isn't worth working for at all.