Chaturbate Promote button

ennacos

I have tried it 3 times (almost a yr ago now, was slow cause Dutch CB servers were fucked up and lagging very often so didnt keep my room going, gladly solved now), but only seemed to bring in grays or light blues and people with no accounts, think using hashtags right and room titles works best, but it has been slow for everyone even manyof the frontpage rooms seem slower, guess most people are enjoying summer without covid after not being able to for so long, Stripchat seems to be better then CB for me atm, I switch those up created that when CB had Dutch server problems.

pantyhose

I don't really recommend it... tried many times, it is supose you appear on the first site randomly... they said a bunch of people saw your room on it but really sucks... because may you don't notice any changes. Did you try letting yourr followers know what times are you online? or changing your online times? summer use to be slower for me too, specially this one after covid... maybe being more hours online but I know it really sucks to stay there when there is noone on room

majorapple1960

I don't really recommend it... tried many times, it is supose you appear on the first site randomly... they said a bunch of people saw your room on it but really sucks... because may you don't notice any changes. Did you try letting yourr followers know what times are you online? or changing your online times? summer use to be slower for me too, specially this one after covid... maybe being more hours online but I know it really sucks to stay there when there is noone on room
As a user, my favorite model has been having the same problems as you both. So, I try to get on when I can to keep him busy. I don't kno.w how you models deal with the frustrations of no new followers, greys who don't become paying followers, and the anonymous users who get the thrill s for free. Best of luck to you both. Any tips for my friend on how to get more people to his room, I'll pass it along. Thank you.