Code of conduit

dulcemoon

Hi all been doing live streams on stremate for a year now, I love it, what upsets me is that streamate staff/personal they don't care about other models doing free stuff on public chat I MEAN LITERALLY BANGING on FREE CHAT to get the people , I know this strategy and every couple/girl/boy with a peanut brain inside their head could do it also ! But no some of us respect the code of conduit but its not fair how can I "compete" with a couple that has 20 people on their chat for doing free stuff when I respect the code of conduit ?
And don't don't get me started on reporting them I reported a lot of them still seeing them on. Also By the time I report and by the time I get reply about the report with prof 12 hours have passed and my live streaming for 5 hours was wasted for nothing ?

So I politely ask the staff how can this be resolved ?

Thankfully I think streamate has put into place a new reporting system so that it helps prevents the frustration that you and many other models feel.

But this will take some time before we see models who purposely violate the TOS are properly handle in a timely manner.

I don’t know if you saw yesterday or not, but they sent us an message on messenger about the TOS and what zero tolerance rules we have to abide by and the three strike rule system. It had some helpful info that that I think is a response to models who violate TOS.