Converting to Exclusive (or Private) Show

deviousally

I try to greet everyone that comes into my room and ask them how they are doing.

So many guys say how horny they are and I respond with how horny is my favorite word and I could help them with that.

Typically they leave my room shortly after that.

What do you do to “entice” those men into taking you exclusive or private?

I have tried going into some rooms and watching but there seems to be some sort of lag and all of a sudden the model is in exclusive.

mischka

It's a numbers game. You are doing what you ought to be. But the number of visitors will always greatly outweigh the number of spenders. Don't take it personally when they bounce in and out of free chat quickly. That is pretty typical SM member behavior. If your stream quality is good and you put the time in online, you will get more traffic which will get you more conversions.

My main suggestion, not knowing how you run your room, would be to follow up the initial ask with your offerings/what you like to do in-show (rather than waiting on a response or action from them). Using that time to advertise and talk about what you enjoy keeps their interest, and even if it doesn't convert that member, other members will hear what you say and hopefully have their interest piqued.