Creating a Niche Fetish Tube Site

LivePrivates

Hello I was wondering if any of you have successfully set up your own tube site and if so do you mind sharing roughly what your advertising and set-up costs were? Do you personally feel the cost and effort to income ratio was acceptable? From what I could figure out it isn't prohibitively expensive to start but advertising costs seem all over the place.
I would be most likely doing videos in a niche that is not considered acceptable by many sites so is there a possibility of getting my site shut down simply do to content (nothing underage of course)?

LivePrivates

Do you want to accept payment through that site for something? Given the niche of your site, VISA will surely not like it and they will refuse working with you (this is the main reason most clip sites ban some niches, btw), so you want to look into cryptocurrencies (but even these became illegal in some countries this year, and they will be regulated sooner than later).
Besides payment, I don't think you'll have any issues. Just read carefully the contract you sign with the website provider - some don't even like the word "adult".