Crushing Moment

nicole2020

Just imagine: You are relaxing, watching your favorite cam model. Well, yes they are all your favorite, but this girl...
You have known her since you first signed up for the site 3 years ago.
She somehow became a part of your life.
Your life is so busy with work, on call 24-7, you don't have time for a real relationship.
You may get home, kick your boots off, and your phone is ringing to go back to work. Sometimes, you don't see your bed/home for days.
She was, "convenient". She spent about 10 hours a day broadcasting. Mon thru Wed, she would be on during the day, 6am to 4pm. Thu thru Sat 9pm thru 7am. If her room was full of generous tippers, she would stay on until whenever.
Conversations with her carried over into your regular lives, off camera, via the WhatsApp and Snap. She gave them to you out of the blue one-day saying, "I would like to get to know you a little better."
You can even say you've got a little crush on her.
Due to the amount of distance between you and her, there is no way in hell that anything would really develop into more than just a good, long distance friendship.
A couple of nights ago, you visit her room. There's about 20 good viewers hanging around.
She keeps looking to the side of her room, smiling and talking to someone. Nothing new. She has had friends visit before.
She PMs me to tell me one of her friends is visiting her at work for an hour or 2. Again, nothing new.
When she talks to her friends, or anybody that may pop into her room, she tries to turn her microphone off and on.
A viewer tipped for her to perform dildo/anal party.
She moves to all 4s in the doggy position on the couch, and starts getting her holes lubed up.
Muting the mic, she says something to her friend. Mic back on.
She grabs one of her toys and plays with it on her cl!t and starts to play around other holes.
Then it comes out of nowhere!!!
It is lubed and huge!!
A COCK belonging to a real man.
Not a dildo, not a fuck machine. Some dude.
How should one feel in this situation?
Yes, you guys are friends thousands of miles away, but in 3 years nothing like this has happened.
Not even a mention of a boyfriend/fu*k boy, anything.
Hell, you've discussed some of your one night adventures, but never nothing anything from her in 3 years.
Just imagine: You are relaxing, watching your favorite cam model. Well, yes they are all your favorite, but this girl...
You have known her since you first signed up for the site 3 years ago.
She somehow became a part of your life.
Your life is so busy with work, on call 24-7, you don't have time for a real relationship.
You may get home, kick your boots off, and your phone is ringing to go back to work. Sometimes, you don't see your bed/home for days.
She was, "convenient". She spent about 10 hours a day broadcasting. Mon thru Wed, she would be on during the day, 6am to 4pm. Thu thru Sat 9pm thru 7am. If her room was full of generous tippers, she would stay on until whenever.
Conversations with her carried over into your regular lives, off camera, via the WhatsApp and Snap. She gave them to you out of the blue one-day saying, "I would like to get to know you a little better."
You can even say you've got a little crush on her.
Due to the amount of distance between you and her, there is no way in hell that anything would really develop into more than just a good, long distance friendship.
A couple of nights ago, you visit her room. There's about 20 good viewers hanging around.
She keeps looking to the side of her room, smiling and talking to someone. Nothing new. She has had friends visit before.
She PMs me to tell me one of her friends is visiting her at work for an hour or 2. Again, nothing new.
When she talks to her friends, or anybody that may pop into her room, she tries to turn her microphone off and on.
A viewer tipped for her to perform dildo/anal party.
She moves to all 4s in the doggy position on the couch, and starts getting her holes lubed up.
Muting the mic, she says something to her friend. Mic back on.
She grabs one of her toys and plays with it on her cl!t and starts to play around other holes.
Then it comes out of nowhere!!!
It is lubed and huge!!
A COCK belonging to a real man.
Not a dildo, not a fuck machine. Some dude.
How should one feel in this situation?
Yes, you guys are friends, thousands of miles away, but in 3 years nothing like this has happened.
Not even a mention of a boyfriend/fu*k boy, anything.
Hell, you've discussed some of your one night adventures, but never nothing anything from her.

Should there be feelings of jealousy, anger, hurt, or just brush it off as another day?

LusciousSara

As someone who is a very big hopeless romantic, i know for a fact/have a very strong feeling that most of the few models i regularly visit, no matter how much they say they love me or get legit pissed when i see other models, have a boyfriend/husband/fuckbuddy. I know i'm gonna be in my feelings when/if i find out, but i know must get over myself because i honestly don't know them from a can of paint offline (i have a feeling this may be a joke but still).