memorable orgasm

jasmincamgirl

Despite my little experience in this industry , the most vivid and memorable orgasm , not only at work , but also in my whole life :D occurred quite recently . We went to a private chat with a young man where we chatted sweetly and naturally, all this time he teased me a little with the help of lash. The more he teased me , the more the passion heated up , it got hotter , my cheeks burned . In order for the game to become more lively, he took control from my lash and over me, and then it started getting hotter...
His skillful hands made the lash vibrate at an increasing pace , causing my body to be covered with goosebumps . These playful vibrations then intensified, then weakened, but never stopped, forcing me to get wet more and more. It teased me so much that I wanted to cum faster, because these games started to drive me crazy, however....
He didn't let me go so easily, continuing to tease and enjoy my moans , until at one point he stops , I look at him with incomprehension and great desire. In response, he just smiles and says, "Ask me to continue!" - my desire was so strong and dizzying that without hesitation I immediately started asking him , begging him to give me a long - awaited orgasm . While I was asking him , he began to pick up the pace again , having reached the maximum power , my body could no longer withstand such games .... And then I feel a pleasant tension growing in my legs and a storm of emotions pierces my whole body . The whole world seems to disappear for a moment and only he and I and pleasure remain ... It was an incredibly gentle and at the same time bright orgasm ...