My first Delayed Orgasm

jasmincamgirl

My first Delayed Orgasm(and the best), thanks to the Nora..

Best orgasm on webcam was actually a delayed orgasm and during my third time using the NORA..
I love my Sybian machine, but It's 14 lb. It's really bulky. I had been looking for something handheld that did a similar spin option with vibration and I found it in the NORA. It's hard for me to get to those levels when I'm doing a live, large room open show. I normally prefer privates or exclusives. I did not have a choice when it came to this specific event. NORA gave me no choice lol..
It started out like most of my shows. We hit a goal, we started to play and it was only supposed to be 5 minutes. That 5 minutes ended up being 90+ minutes. I just could not get there.. I was nervous and frustrated as to why I just couldn't get myself to that maximum level of pleasure. I even remember saying out loud, "am I punishing myself? Why am I not letting myself go?"
Once I stopped, I took one step to get up and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was extraordinarily powerful and knocked me right over. It was building and building and building. It kept building, stacking, generating and rising. It was getting bigger and bigger. I could feel myself swelling. I refused to give up and that toy held in there. My legs were shaking, I got a cold sweat and I could not restrain the sounds coming out of my mouth. I was fully and completely pushed over my limits and holy cow. It was so good, so powerful that it stays in my memory 16 months after my very first delayed orgasm.

Delayed orgasms are rare and many never even experience them in a lifetime. Ever since that first one, I've experienced a few more but only when using the NORA. The first one was so intense and something I will never forget. When I think about that first time, I immediately become aroused. I strive to get back or even achieve more of what I felt that day and thanks to these magical pink toys, I get closer and closer.