The best orgasm on cam

jasmincamgirl

This happened before i started broadcasting and i was just a normal member on this site. I started talking to this brand new model from Colombia on MFC and we would talk almost every day.. I saw her on from her first day of broadcasting. She would get on cam shortly after i got off work. we would talk and we started to build a friendship together. anyways anyone who knows MFC knows after your new girl tag goes away is when it really starts to get hard. well after about a couple months of getting to know each other almost every day. i keep asking her to let me buy her some Lovense toys. she kept being nice and declining my offer for about a month and half. she finally agreed to letting me buy them. she said they were her first toys she se was unsure what to expect. When she received them and broadcast i tipped her todo like a super long skype show. I wanted it on skype because i knew skype could handle better resolution then MFC at the time and we could both see each other. The toys i bought her was the Domi 1 ( which by the way lovense i have been told is more powerful then Domi 2) and the Nora. I asked her to let me have control of the toys and she granted me that privilege. i had her start out with the Domi which she loved, then we went to the Nora and played around with that. she thought it was okay but loved the Domi better. So we decided to return back to the Domi. When she orgasmed with the Domi she Squirted. This was her first time ever squirting and her facial expressions and the way she acted you could tell. She had such a shocked and horror expression on her face. she looked at the squirt and then looked up at me and then got up and ran off cam.

She came back like about 3 to 5 mins later and her eyes were all red like she had been crying. she came back with paper towels to clean up the squirt. I guess she expected me to have cut the call. because she was cleaning it up and saying something in Spanish to herself still kind of crying. and then I asked how she was and she busted out crying again. I tried to calm her down the best I could. I do not know Spanish so I was trying to calm her down the best I could in typing. saying that everything was okay. after getting her calmed down and she got her mess kind of cleaned up. we talked things over. and she told me that it was her first time squirting and she never thought she could do it. she was afraid I would have thought it was gross and I would have looked down on her. I reassured her that I did not look any different at her and that I still cared about her. I told her that I will always be her friend and nothing will change that.