Customs?

So after the debacle of a week with OnlyFans, out of nowhere tonight I got 2 custom requests from users who just subscribed. One tipped me via CA a few times in small amounts saying they would pay for a custom as soon as they get paid on the first, sent a million more messages, another tip to which I refunded because they were insistent that I audio chat with them when I clearly said I was going to make dinner. The other, very particular about me using his name because it’s his “kink”, the idea for his video wanting me to discuss public experiences I’ve had while getting off. They said they would tip upfront but I’m hesitant. Because of the mess of a week a lot of us had, I wouldn’t risk his idea being that it’s practically like walking on thin ice. Have any of you had requests? Last year, I discovered the chargeback statistics feature and realized a so called supporter of mine made several, when I contacted support I was told they initiated with their bank, closing their account but they re-made one anyway reaching out to me saying their account was “hacked” I understand that it’s a possibility but why make a new account after the experience? I hear about creators getting screwed with chargebacks and it’s honestly discouraging. Vets, how do you work around with this? OnlyFans left a bad taste in my mouth so I’ll be establishing myself on ManyVids and AVN. Might go back to mfc and even start on Camsoda but just taking things one day at a time. Sorry for the word vomit. Incredibly overwhelmed right now.

Having been camming for over 10yrs, I have noted that the various cam sites are always evolving.........at times not for the better.
Then there are the operators who believe we are ready targets for the scam of the week.......have to be on alert.

Yes, have to feel comfortable with our work sites, but not get "too comfortable".
I personally always try to have a backup plan, like another site.....
Since I can only cam for about two hrs ea nite, I have to make my cam time productive......

I believe that "charge backs" are a hustle, for the most part. Unfortunately the sites aren't reacting to frauds enough......my attitude on a charge back, is "one and done"! If the guy comes back.......ban from me!