Dating Advice Needed

Dating is tough being a cam girl, let alone dating period is tough enough as it is, I want to know, when do you tell a guy what you do for work? Let's say a fwb, when do you tell them? Or wanting a serious relationship. when do you tell the guy?

I have told them right away but not sure that's a good idea because I would get perceived a certain way.

I would like to hear your suggestions and advice,

Thank you!

alisonbelle

Honestly, in my opinion, if a person can't handle the idea of being with a sex worker or treating sex workers like any other worker just trying to get by and make something of themselves, I DON'T EVEN WANT THEM IN MY LIFE.
I often tell people about my work early into meeting them to "test the waters", per say. If they have a bad attitude towards it, I leave them alone.
I hate the idea of judgmental people that would choose to look down on me for using my resources efficiently to get what I want and need in life.
At the end of the day, a man that loves you should be secure enough to know that he's your guy, and the camming, content, and dancing is just business.
I, personally, would feel I am putting myself in a position to have my feelings hurt if I built a strong relationship with someone just to have them throw it away after they find out what I do for a living. I'm the kind of person that would rather get that obstacle out of the way and see how they feel about it early on.