dating as a camgirl, the struggles

Imperiallily

have u struggled with dating since you started camming? I noticed i get more easily annoyed/ irritated with the guys i date. I think it's a result of camming and dealing with lots of grown up kids just curious to know your experience xxx

CherryCrush

Legendary
And its cuffing season so you must be ready to kill somebody,lol.
I find that I am more patient and can easily find the humour in fools, the only way you can upset me these days is to fuck with my money or my loved ones anything less and I am unfazed. Try manifesting your perfect guy,I swear to God it actually works. But be carefully who you manifest,I once wanted someone with Ryan Reynolds sense of humour, I painfully regret that desire.

CherryCrush

Legendary
I've talked about this many times and it's like people still don't get it.

When it comes to a relationship you have to be self aware of what you want from a relationship, and set the standards.

If you let the person you are seeing walk all over you and your work as a cam model they will think that is acceptable.

What you allow will continue. if you don't know that you are in the position of teaching people how you want to be treated they will treat you anyway they feel and will continue when you allow it to happen.

Set a standard for yourself, and know what you want before you go into a relationship.