Dating As a Camgirl

bellanasty

I'm single for over 2 years now and I recently thought about finding someone to share my life with... so I started online dating as I think it's safer for me as a camgirl. I'm also looking for a man with specific sexual preferences so it's much easier than RL dating (but still not easy).

As I want to be clear what I do for living, I tell guys that seem as the ones I'd want to meet up about camming, before I share more personal information.

I got three types of responses:
- 'That's ok with me. Do you want to meet tomorrow for sex?'
- 'If you were my gf, you'd have to stop doing that. It's cheating. I cannot stand thinking of other men looking at you naked. But I'd love to arrage gangbang with you' :)
And last but not least, I got one positive response... from the guy who had a secret he was hiding as he wasn't sure if it won't scare me off. He works in adult biz himself...

This experience made me think that it's nearly impossible for me to have a relationship with someone not related somehow in adult industry, who actually understands it.

I just wanted to share my thoughts. Dating isn't easy, dating as a sex worker is even worse...

I tried dating as a camgirl. it complicates yes.

I have had guys who treat me like a curiousity or a whore and think I must want sex all the time. HORRIBLE DATING STORIES

and then the guys who equate it with prostitution

and then i met my Man. WHO I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH. He sort of new what camming was? But not really. I had to explain to him about skype etc. And I showed him CB and he was like what the...? These people are actually fucking on live cam?

He is great, respectful of my work. Astonished that it is a business and I work hard on it. He isn't pervy about it at all. doesn't troll my twitter feed or look at my listings. (some guys have). Maybe his age has something to do with it? he is 50.

I didn't tell the right away I was a camgirl. But I did before we had our first date. I didn't want to waste my time or theirs if they would react poorly.

Keep trying. I found my man.