Describe what your home studio looks like :)

Too bad you can't upload photos. It would be nice to inspire each other. What everyone has their studio at home. So at least try to describe :)
I have a computer connected to the TV. I have one fluorescent lamp pointing at my chair. I have shelves next to me that are full of toys :) Next year I plan to remodel it at home and add a dance pole to my home studio - which I will also use on the live chat. I would like to backlight it with LED lights.
And what are your plans to improve your studies?

celinelush

Hi :)
My show room is about 2*2m, i have small bed, behind me is wallpaper with 2 cats sit on moon (lover of black/white things)
in front of my bed is big tv as monitor, and under is computer.
On my left side is big mirror, and on right side doors...
That's all.
In bed i have place where can put my clothes, toys, notebooks and all.
I have plan to improve my room, first of all i'll move to bigger room, then i'll buy big puff carpet, more toys and 1 or 2 computers and tv's.
Also, i would buy bigger bed, and on bed will be baldahine (i don't know how to say on english, and from mobile i am so i can't translate)
Also, i just checked RGB led lights for my wall, i will buy also led ring and light with umbrella, and ofc brio 4k cam (i dream about it)
At this moment i work on my confidence, so i will more speak and be freely in march 2021 so i will earn more money :)
I wish you all the best.