Disabled/chronically ill cammers, how do you do it?

ArubaJasmine

Hi, guys! I've searched around for topics like this, but never quite found what I'm looking for.

So, I have physical disabilities, which is a large part of why I chose to start camming instead of taking a more traditional route to make money. Kinda hard to get a traditional job when you can't do a whole bunch of heavy lifting and are frequently ill, but I digress.

I've been trying to hit my stride in this new routine, but feeling discouraged when my limitations mean I have to miss a shift or two (or more, if I'm doing really bad, which just can't be helped sometimes as the nature of the disability, though it hurts to have to do). The struggle between earning money to live and living in a way that doesn't further disable you is a little hard to get used to! So I was hoping more experienced camgirls/boys might be able to shed some insight.

If you're mentally/physically disabled or otherwise get sick a lot, I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of my questions! All are optional, of course.

1) What sort of disability do you have, if you feel like sharing?
2) How do you deal with it when your limitations mean you have to put things off for a later date?
3) Do you ever use your disability to your advantage on cam, like as a fetish thing? Is that something people do, or is it best not to mention your disability at all (if it's not super obvious that you have one)?
4) Share any tips, tricks, words of encouragement, life hacks, or whatever else you might have for a budding new disabled camgirl!

Thanks so much for anyone who takes the time to read and reply! Smiley (H) I've had a really rough week, so any replies are welcome, even if it's just "what are you doing camming, dumbass?"

AngelaSommer

For me, its love and support... and medication, medication helps a lot so also understanding and agreeable doctors. In general I only spend my time with people who actually care about me and my life has been just great. Do away with your damn enemies and their bad spirits and see your life improve.

I am actually not me on cam, they don't pay enough for the inner workings and trials of me. But for times when I can't cam I have my eggs in other baskets so I am not without income or at least something to do to gain an income.