DMCA Detection & Takedown service

Hello everyone,
I'm a software engineer and I've been working for more than a month on a stolen content detection & removal system.
I have seen on CB and other sites that many people apply a simple watermark "DMCA protected" on their streams, which in fact does not protect them at all. I found this illusion of protection quite sad. (updated after @JessicaTV's message, I was indeed wrong). So I looked for companies offering this protection service and I could see that the prices were exorbitant. So I have been working for a month on an alternative that is much cheaper. Contrary to other services, I only focus on tubes known to upload stolen videos (camwhoreshd, recurbate, xvideo...).
My service works the same way as the others. You just need to put a watermark on the video stream. A bot then scans 24 hours a day different sites (currently xHamster, camwhoreshd, recurbate) looking for videos containing the watermark thanks to a machine learning algorithm.
If a watermark is detected, a notification is sent to the author of the video to ask if he wants to perform a DMCA takedown request. If so, a request is automatically sent to the site.
I have estimated the price of this service at $13 per month.
Before launching it, I would like to reach a minimum of 5 analyzed sites and to have set up a site that allows anyone to test for watermark detection in a video. Trust being something very important and I want to be totally transparent about it. Anyone should be able to check that the service is working and get feedback on the number of videos scanned and watermark detection per day.
My goal is to offer protection to as many people as possible for the right price.
So I would be happy to hear your suggestions and opinions on my project. Thank you.