DMCA Take Down and Protection

annie

Has anybody used DMCA takedown to remove your content from search engines and other sites? If so, is it worth it.? How does it work?

I ask these questions because it is not a cheap service to use. So I don’t know if I would be throwing money away. Or if it is a good investment for peace of mind knowing your content is removed.

yoyo

Camming sites that offer DMCA Services include BongaCams, CamWithHer, Chaturbate, MyFreeCams. Clip Sites that offer DMCA Services include iWantClips, ManyVids, Clips4Sale.

camgirlhot

I have used Noiett when I started once for a few thousand tokens on CB (he has no open spots), def gave me a great start, I keep up with it myself now, services work but its not like a one time thing, things come back cause of ilegal sites. You need advertisement sites off otherwise its useless and you won't be able to take 80% of it down cause those are allowed to share.

[email protected]
Mail recording links that have been recorded from cb to that mail + your cb room, if they are legal sites they will get things taken down, if ilegal they won't be able to.

https://stripchat.com/settings
Stripchat has a put in link option at the bottom of this page to put in links, I do think thats useless tho, they seem only to do google complaints, no real removals.

Google Search Console
Here you can do removal from google, NEVER use you real name filing them, cause people can see the removals.

Its not as easy as "How does it work" cause otherwise there wouldnt be people asking money for it, it also takes up hrs of time every week to keep up with it.