Do i still have solo account on Stripchat after adding person?

cosplaycamgirl

I work on Stripchat for two and half months.I thought that it would be interesting to sometimes stream with my boyfriend Smiley :) I asked support about this but it is still not quite clear to me Smiley :) As he can cam with me only sometimes( about once a month) and i solo cam everyday,when i upload his documents and he gets verified,does my account became couple account? When i stream solo will i be displayed in solo category? Do i get a separate password for couple account? Or when i start to broadcast will it ask,,do you appear as solo or as a couple"? This is pretty confusing to me.

alice90

This is a very valid question and you are right, sometimes it is tricky to understand but I am happy to clarify.

Option 1: One Account
Add your boyfriend to your current account.
This means you only have one account with one password but two people are verified on it.
Before you commence broadcasting, you can add which people will be live during that show through your account settings > My Details. If you are performing solo, you only select yourself but when you are performing with your boyfriend, you select both your names which will then place you in the couple category.

Option 2: Open a Second Account
Keep your current solo account with only yourself verified on it.
Open a new account with a separate username and another password.
Upload both your documents and have this as your couple account.
Each time you want to broadcast together, you can use this couple account and each time you want to broadcast on your own, you can use your initial solo account.
This option also means you have another payment method so you can split the earnings evenly between the two of you for the shows you perform together.