Do you all use toys? Please give me some advice

aya

I'm new and their is a viewer asked "How many tokens to control your Lush" yesterday, but I haven't bought any toys yet, so he left and I also lost a tipper. What kind of interactive toys do you use, and how do you set it on the cam? I knew a lot of models used Lovense Lush, but the sheer number of people using it gave me pause. Or do you prefer a different brand? If possible, please tell me the advantages or disadvantages. Thank you!

ava

Hi! I m use the most lovense lush and it helps a lot in the chat. Toy help to connect user with model and make it more real. They can control it and give you pleasure, its special feeling. First months I had no toy and its been a big difference. My first advice for all models - have an interactive toy, which connects to stream. More fun, more members and more support!

Dani CMD / SP

Hi all :) For example for us at SkyPrivate, you can connect your lovense / kiiro / wevibe toys. The ones we have the most are Lovense Lush and Kiiro (all of their interactive toys) and they work pretty well.