Do you guys use Snapchat?

So I made a Snapchat and have a couple people that bought it- but now nobody is buying it and it's lame posting for the same handful of people lol. I've been thinking of turning it into a public Snapchat posted on my pages, and using it to market my OF, Fansly, and my clip stores.

Or- should I honestly just delete it? Is Snap worth putting the effort into as a marketing medium? I would probably just use it to post nonnude or very censored pictures and clips.

How many of you guys use Snap anyway? And if you use it to market, do you think it makes a significant difference?

I have a couple of different model's on Snapchat and I have to be honest, the one/s that post stories constantly are TOO MUCH for me. I love seeing new things, but when I have to spend an hour just looking through all of the stories from ONE model, it's just way too much. I prefer the nice short teases, be that with nudity, lingerie, life, food, whatever.
When you have it like this you don't really leave that desire for us to "long" for the model and to miss you, we are not exactly wanting more. If you just do 1 per day, it's much better, or even 2 per day but just a couple of short clips. I think guys who want MORE and longer, are guys who would want 1 on 1, in which case you could try to get them to pay more (by taking you privately or paying XX for "live sexting sessions" or whatever).

There is another model I am with on Snapchat where originally we did send each other the odd naughty thing, but for the past year, all we do is send each other some food photos and tease each other with this. It may be lame or stupid to others, but it all started with her showing me a specific food in Romania (Cozonac) and I was "omg it looks amazing", so then I discovered we can't get it anywhere close to where I live (freshly baked anyway)... so she would tease me with this a lot because she used to love baking them haha. And then it started with some other foods, and if she went to restaurants etc. And then either she or I am trying to eat healthier/dieting, but then we tease each other with snacks/cakes etc we buy. So with her, this is all we do but it's "our thing" that we like and enjoy.

The third model I think has a perfect little balance, she will talk a little, we may say hi to one another, but she mostly just uses snap for story photos/vids or she does do paid sexting or video chat on it too, but she makes this clear on her OnlyFans page (her description says it). She usually does 2 or 3 short photos/videos per day, maybe a quickie in the morning after she had a shower and picked out her clothes, or if she has already got it on or something. Then maybe a little something outside (sometimes a flash sometimes not), then maybe a little something in the evening. It's sometimes only 1 or 2, but they are never too long, but always make you want more.

I do get annoyed when it's just constant advertising on the story though if it's multiple times per day. I think it's good to have a little balance because when I am constantly harassed with advertising I just mute or delete (this also annoys me in all other things in life, TV for example), so having a balance will prevent that from happening. I am sure I won't be the only one to mute/delete for reasons like this.

It's never bad to have snap as an additional thing for your menu, if people want it they will buy it. You don't have to make any promises for how active/inactive you are