Do you lie about your age?

shawty

Hi, new here but not new to camming - been a model on and off for 6 years.

I just wondered who's honest about their age? Do you think that's a disadvantage to older ladies like myself? I'm 55 and always been honest about my age but now I'm wondering if i should knock a few years off as I think I could pass for younger as I'm worried my age might put people off coming into my room.

Maybe I'll not give my age at all just use Chaturbate hash tags like #milf and #mature.

diamondjackson

All the time I lie all the time. I already have some tiny wrinkles below my eyes and some gray here and there. It is very rude for guys to ask me about my age. I mean, they can t distinguish between a girl in her 20s and a girl in her 40s,60s? That means they re just stupid.
99% of those who ask me my age are just using this question as a topic starter so they can beg for ass or standing up right after. I get that they are guys who might wanna get to know you better before a show but my age is publicly displayed on my fucking profile already and no, I don t take my time in getting to know intimately before a show.
If they tell me their age and name in public, they need to tell them to me again in Private, cause nobody memorises all their lines in public.
Hastags with milf are a great idea. Most of the older guys on these sites have money already and they are searching for the natural girl close to their age anyway.