Do you price orgasm shows?

SideDaddy

Well I should do you price them differently, every private that involves the client asking you to masturbate that is, and if so do you alter the price for that or just do it by request?

Reason i'm asking is I had a private few days ago. The guy took me private without us interacting in anyway. Which is typically fine, but he wanted me to cum for him 3 minutes into the private. Which I told him I do that only for at min 10 minute shows. Which promptly ended the private and I annoyingly returned to an empty public chat. Which is another annoyance i've been having with f4f system. Where I don't get to ok private shows before i'm thrown into them. Often times i'm working up a client to take me private and some random guy i never talked to in chat takes me private for 2 minutes and quickly leaves. Which kills all the work I had been doing with the actual customers I was trying to woo into a private

SideDaddy

This is a very common issue for broadcasters of all genders. To solve your problem on F4F, you could try disabling your privates (if that is possible) and require that viewers discuss what kind of private and how much time before you will enable privates to go private with them, as sort of a screening process. I'm not sure how F4F works or if that would work for you, but that's my only improvisational answer for staying with F4F.

In my honest opinion, I would try broadcasting on a site that allows you to control your privates by accepting/declining the requests. Chaturbate is pretty efficient for this, but I'm not sure about the other sites because I only broadcast on Chaturbate. Another good thing about CB, is they allow you to disable/enable privates whenever you want. So aside from being able to decline private requests, if you just don't feel like doing privates for a day, you can disable them for a day, or an hour. In addition, CB also has the option to password your room and many different apps and bots that help run your chat room, and many of them can help you with Privates. This gives you several options:
1) You can control your privates by accepting/declining the request.
2) You can disable privates when you prefer to focus on public chat.
3) You can create a password to your room and sell it to the viewer that wants the private, so only you and them have the password to your room. They can tip X amount to receive the password for their private, and you can change the scale of how much to tip for the password depending on how long of a private / what they want you to do.
4) There are many apps and bots such as "Private Show Timers" and stuff like that, that can help aid you during Privates. There is also an application called CrazyTicket which allows you to sell tickets to an exclusive show that only people who buy a ticket to the show, can see.

I hope some of this helped!