Do you want a model to greet you when you enter their room?

anaismay

I know Chaturbate encourages you to greet all users that come to your room, especially coloured names, and this is literally as soon as they enter the room.
Now personally, I don't always like being greeted and it can be for different reasons.

So, I am curious for members: do you prefer when a model says "hello [name]" to you specifically, whether it's them typing it or speaking it?
Do you prefer only specific models doing It (ones you are a big regular for, for example)?

Models, what is your take on this? What do you find overall? What do you prefer as a model to do with guys? Do you always try to say welcome to them and mention names, or is it only regulars/tippers you do it to, or how is it from your point of view?
I assume it would vary as well based on the platform? Do other platforms say "user has entered the room" and "user has left the room" on other platforms? It does for CB, and it even shows it for moderators (why? I have no idea).

melenna1

If it's a girl I visit often and I've said hi then yeah I prefer it if they said hi back but depends on how busy the room is, often had members let alone girls not notice me say hi when I first enter.